Metropolitan International University admits 3 times in a year; in December/January, March/April and August/September.
Step 1: Pick-up an application form from the Admissions office at any of our Campuses below:
- Admission office at Main Campus in Kisoro, Uganda.
- Kampala Campus in Namungoona
- Alternatively, download an application form from MIU website: Download it Here which can be filled and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Click on the link to complete the online application: https://miu.ac.ug/apply-online (a scanned copy of the admission letter will be sent to your email, and once the application has been approved, the original copy will be collected from our Kampala campus in Namungoona (Admissions Office-Online Desk)
The application fee is 50,000Ug.shs for both Ugandans and International students (non-Ugandans). For online applicants, the application fee is paid to the Finance Office when you report collecting the original admission.
Step 2: Complete the application forms clearly and enclose or attach the following:
- 3 photocopies of each ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level Secondary school result slips or equivalent [Diploma and Bachelor Degree] and three certified copies of transcripts of Bachelor and Master Degrees [postgraduate degrees].
- A photocopy of a receipt for payment for the application form.
- 3 recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate/ National ID/ Passport
Step 3: Submit a fully completed form with the required attachments to the following addresses:
- By physical submission – kindly return form and attachments to the Admission office.
- By email – kindly send it to email@example.com.