Metropolitan International University (MIU) is one of the fast growing institutions accredited and licensed by the Government of Uganda through the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE). It’s mandated among others, to conduct research and teach both undergraduate programmes in diverse academia. It’s located in Kisoro Municipality with a Kampala campus based in Namungoona, Rubaga Division.
Mindful of the University Education funding gap, under the auspices of the University Council & its management, MIU is privileged to offer every District a full bursary scheme totaling to Twenty (20) slots of undergraduate degree programmes for January, May and August intakes. The scheme shall provide for a 100% tuition fees waiver for the entire programme duration.
The offer is subject to terms and conditions highlighted in the university financial aid policy, thus;-
- Eligible for University admission to the course of choice.
- Recommendation from District of Residence that the applicant deserves a financial aid.
- Ability to pay annual functional fees amounting to Shs. 750,000/= (Uganda shillings seven hundred fifty thousand only)
- The semester functional fees breakdown is Ushs 400,000/= and 350,000/= for semester one and two respectively.
- An additional fees of Ushs. 30,000/= for admission and Ushs. 20,000/= NCHE purposes respectively.
- The scheme shall be exclusive of feeding and accommodation costs.
Detailed information about the scheme can be got from;-
Mr. Kaziro Nicholas
Financial Aid Administrator
Metropolitan International University
P.O Box 160, KISORO (U) or 75318, Kampala (U)
Tel +256 780298418