Dr. Ariyo K. Gracious (PhD)
DES (KYU), BCom(Mak), MBA(MaK), PhD(CUN)
Dr. Ariyo K. Gracious is currently the Secretary of Metropolitan International University. With over 20 years of experience in the field of Business, Administration, and Management, Dr. Gracious is a seasoned administrator who is committed to ensuring the smooth operation of the university. Prior to his appointment as Secretary, Dr Gracious held several positions in academia, including Principal of Makerere Metropolitan Management Institute (MMMI) and Campus Director of Multitech Business School, Kampala. He has also published articles in various publications and has presented at conferences on the topic of effective administration. In addition to his professional work, Dr. Gracious is involved in various community initiatives and is passionate about making a positive impact on society.
- Strategic change management in higher institutions of learning a case of Kyambogo University
- Analysis of Students’ Enrollment and Graduation Rates in Gulu University in Uganda. A Case Study of Gulu University
Authors: Nabaasa Mark , , Mr., Dr Ariyo Gracious Kazaara , Tukamuhebwa Deus , Kobusingye prudence , Kamugisha Nelson , Mutesi Catherine , Friday Christopher , Isabirye Benefansi , Barigye Brighton
- The Impact of Broadcast Media on the Promotion of Human Rights in Uganda Acase Study of Kashenshero Sub County Mitoma District
Authors: Asiimwe Flavia , Mr. Wamimbi Denis , Dr Ariyo Gracious Kazaara , Kobusingye prudence , Kamugisha Nelson, Friday Christopher , Kimaku Alex
Keywords: broadcast media, human rights and media
- The Effect of Covid-19 Pandemic on the Education System and Institutions in Wakiso District. A Case Study of Gombe Sub County.
Authors: Barigye Brighton , Mr. Tukamuhebwa Deus , Dr Ariyo Gracious Kazaara , Kobusingye prudence , Kamugisha Nelson , Mutesi Catherine , Friday Christopher , Isabirye Benefansi
Keywords: Education system, covid 19, lock down
- Peer Pressure and Early Marriages among School Going Children in Uganda: A Case Study of Kakumiro District Local Government.
Authors: Asiimwe Shivan , Mr Jacob Kalikula , Dr Ariyo Gracious Kazaara , Kobusingye prudence ,Kamugisha Nelson,Friday Christopher
- The Effect of Operation Wealth Creation on Youth Farmers Development: A Case Study of Labongo Layamo Sub County, Kitgum District
Authors: Komakech Allan, Natukunda Charles, Ntirandekura Moses, Dr Ariyo Gracious Kazaara , Kamugisha Nelson, Friday Christopher
- The Effect of Teacher’s Motivation on Academic Performance of Students in Kole District a Case Study of Alito Sub-County
Authors: Turyatunga Micheal , Kaziro Nicholas, Dr Ariyo Gracious Kazaara , Kobusingye prudence , Kamugisha Nelson, Friday Christopher
- Taxation and the Development of Small Businesses in Uganda, a Case Study of Iganga District
Authors: Batuka Ramadhan, Irumba Alex, Dr Ariyo Gracious Kazaara, Kamugisha Nelson, Tukamuhebwa Deus, Twinamatsiko Pascal
- The Effects of Savings and Credit Coperative Societies on the Livelihood of Rural Dwellers, A Case Study At Kyamuhunga People’s Sacco Rutookye Town Mitooma District
Authors: Twinamatsiko Derrick, Kamugisha Nelson, Dr Ariyo Gracious Kazaara, Tukamuhebwa Deus, Friday Christopher, Mutesi Catherine, Lukwago Ismail
- The Effect of Covid-19 Pandemic on the Education System and Institutions in Wakiso District. A Case Study of Gombe Sub County